DOT ZERO Hair Studio – One of the go to Balayage Specialist Salon in Ayala Alabang
We are one of the top Balayage Specialist Salon in the Ayala Alabang and Manila area. At DOT ZERO Hair Studio, our team has different ranges of hair expertise. We pride ourselves on what we do, from rebond to perm, natural hair color to ombre hair color to balayage, to highlights and creative cut and coloring.
Balayage, Sombre, Ombre, and more.
If you would like to know more about the Balayage or Ombre, please click here.
What is the word Balayage?
Pronounced BAH-LEE-AHGE, balayage is actually a French word meaning ‘sweeping,’ as in to sweep on a hair lightener to create highlights. Also, Balayage is the technique of free-hand painting highlights onto the hair, creating a soft and natural gradation of lightness towards the ends.
Furthermore, the result is the look of summers spent at the beach, or the fresh, unintentionally perfect highlights on a child. This natural-looking highlighting technique is not just for blondes, but is actually used on all shades of hair to add soft, sun-kissed dimension.
Best Rebond and Rebond with Color
We are experts in the Hair Rebonding. We assess your hair to make sure it is healthy enough for the rebond procedure. And, will be provide you with the final assessment and outcome of the service before the procedure. We also provide a combination of Rebond with a full hair color.
For details about the Rebond aftercare maintenance, please click here. It contains some information on how to take care of your rebonded hair.
Best Filipino Digiperm and Traditional Perming
From turning your straight hair to a more volume or wavy locks, our team has expertise in providing beautiful curly hair. Please note that we will still need to assess the hair in person and you will be provided with the expected outcome of the curls. For more information about the digiperm service, you may visit this link.
Men’s Hair Services
We offer men’s haircut and color, as well as men’s rebond.
There is a Ton More of What We Do!
Our services also includes creative hair cut and color, premium Brazilian Blowout service, Olaplex treatment, Lakme Aura, and so on. We review all of the available treatments and curate the ones we believe can help us help you.
For information about the Brazilian Blowout treatment, please click here. We are a certified Brazilian Blowout salon in the Philippines.
Address and Contact Information
- Location: The Village Square Mall, 2nd floor, La Fuerza, Concha Cruz corner Alabang-Zapote Road, Almanza Dos, Las Pinas City.
- Landmark: Across Wilcon Depot, just beside the BF homes entrance, Concha Cruz Rd. Walking distance from Madrigal Park and Molito. Within 5 mins driving distance from Ayala Alabang and BF homes community.
- Business Hours: 10am-9pm, Daily
- Landline: 8852-1788
- Globe: 09662783141
- Smart: 09391432448
Hair Services Cut off time
- Balayage, ombré, creative coloring: before 3pm, by appointment only.
- Rebond is by 4pm.
- Digipem or Traditional Perming is by 4pm and it is by appointment only.
- Color or treatment is by 6pm.
- Hair cut services for Men and Women
- Hair Rebonding and Straightening
- Digital Perming (digiperm) and Traditional Perming
- Hair color including Balayage, Ombre, Sombre, Highlights, Creating Coloring, Fashion Color such as Ash Gray, Ash Blonde, Platinum colors to name a few.
- Brazilian Blowout
- Lakme Aura
- Keratin Complex
- Hair and Makeup
- And more…
- Number of Styling Stations: 10
- Maximum Client Occupancy: 16
- Rest Room: Yes
- WiFi-enabled: Yes
- Parking: Mall Garage Parking Space
Visit our Instagram to see our Work
You can open your Instagram app and look for us @dotzerohairstudio or click this link to view – instagram.com/dotzerohairstudio.
A free hair consultation is available. Please visit us any time before 7:00pm. Also, we are open seven days week. You can also send a private message from our facebook or instagram account. Also, please note that all quotes provided to you are for estimation purposes only. An in-person hair assessment is required before the work is guaranteed. We need to check your hair type, regrowth lines, root color, color transitions, if you have dark roots, if you have traditional highlighting, and what color technique was previously done. We will provide you with the actual cost after the assessment so that you can decide from thereon.