If you need to purchase hair care products, you may visit SimplyBeauty.ph for your hair care needs delivered to your doorsteps.
If you would like to receive our monthly promotional packages in an email, please click here to
EXISTING PROMO IS EXTENDED THRU END OF AUGUST 31, 2022.
DOTZERO Hair Studio Hair Promo [Makati (1020 Arnaiz Ave.), Alabang (Festival Mall) & Las Pinas (Village Square Mall) Branches]
DOTZERO SM Southmall, Las Pinas Branch is now OPEN.
MARS Effect Hair Studio Hair Promo Tunasan Branch
For the Balayage or Ombre pricing, please send us a PM message from our facebook or Instagram (@dotzerohairstudio) accounts for the promo information.
The following hair services are by appointment only:
Creative Hair Color
Hair and Makeup
The following branches accepts VISA and MASTERCARD credit card and debit payments. We also accept GCASH payments:
DOT ZERO Hair Studio, Makati DOT ZERO Hair Studio, Alabang @ The Festival Mall Alabang DOT ZERO Hair Studio, Las Pinas @ SM Southmall DOT ZERO Hair Studio, Las Pinas @ The Village Square Mall MARS Effect Hair Studio, Tunasan @ Parkhomes Subdivision (online payment)
Bleaching can leave your hair with mild to severe damage due to acidic action of strong chemicals or wrong handling or extreme heat application during the procedure. The ruined hair might feel dry, spongy, porous, brittle or rough due to damaged hair cuticles which cover the cortex, carrying the hair’s natural color. While store-bought potion and products might help repair the condition, there are quite a few easy, natural ways to get your hair healthy after bleaching.
1. Shampoo your hair less often. In order to restore your bleached hair, you will have to discontinue washing your hair daily. When you shampoo your hair, you are not only cleaning the hair but you are also stripping the natural oils and sebum from your hair. The oils and sebum are natural moisturizers. If your hair is prone to looking and feeling oily, use a dry shampoo on the days that you don’t wash your hair.
2. Deep condition your hair one or more times per week. The amount that you condition your hair depends on how often your hair needs it. Apply deep conditioner to your hair after you have already washed it with shampoo and regular conditioner. Use a wide-toothed comb to distribute it through your hair. Warm a towel in the dryer or with a hair dryer. Wrap your hair with the warm towel. Leave the deep conditioner and towel on your hair for 30 minutes. Wash it completely out of your hair.
3. Always wash hair with lukewarm or cold water. Hot water promotes dryness in the hair. That is counterproductive to restoring bleached hair as your goal is to add moisture to your hair. If you wash hair with lukewarm water, always rinse your hair with cold water at the very end. That will seal the cuticle.
4. Use a leave-in conditioner after every time that you wash your hair. As bleached hair is often porous and prone to tangles, a leave-in conditioner adds moisture and makes hair easier to comb. That will prevent strands of hair from breaking off.
5. Do not use heat on your hair. Avoid using blow dryers, hot rollers, flat irons and curling irons. Heat is detrimental to restoring your bleached hair. If you are not willing to forego heat when styling your hair, it may be impossible to restore the hair.